You know 2018 is off to a great start when you launch a newly-designed website on New Year’s Day! Many of you have probably seen it by now, but if you haven’t, feel free to take a look around and enjoy everything new that I’ve added.
While my former website served me well since 2009 and got me LOTS of gigs, I believe this one more more closely represents the artist I’ve become today – and finally does a justice to my huge collection of pics from photo shoots and wedding gigs! And since I designed this myself, I will also handle all my own updates – which hopefully means you’ll hear from me much more often!
A few new features include:
- The ability to pay deposits online through my Contact page. (Wahooooo! This is huge!)
- A Recent Events Portfolio with professional pictures from featured gigs
- Separate galleries for live performance pics, studio shoots, and video (which means more pretty visual content to look at!)
- A Testimonials page to make it easier to read my rave reviews
- More social media integration for your social stalking pleasure
- 60% less B.S. (Kidding!)
I will be tweaking and adding content as we go along, so keep coming back for more, and feel free to message me with relevant feedback.
I really hope you enjoy my new website, and sincerely hope it connects me with even more wonderful clients like you in 2018!
PS – Extra-special thanks to my buddy Brett for guiding me through the more painful, soul-sucking developer-side aspects of this project while I did the content, design and SEO. Brett, you are a life saver (and I am merely a Milk Dud).