Belly Dancer for Wedding in Orlando
In the Middle East, no wedding is complete without a belly dancer! Whether belly dance is part of your culture or something fabulous and new, Carrara Nour will make your wedding sparkle with elegant, uplifting wedding entertainment custom-crafted just for you. Classy and colorful costumes and props coordinated with your decor; a perfect music playlist created just for your crowd; lots of creative ideas and surprises – this is just the beginning of an unforgettable entertainment experience!
Your entertainment sets the tone for your entire celebration, so don’t just hire any belly dancer. Imitated but never duplicated, Carrara’s unrivaled wedding expertise, creative detail-oriented style, and sincere passion for special occasions make her a star in the wedding industry. When Orlando’s top wedding professionals seek the best belly dancer for their brides or even for their own milestone events, Carrara is the one they choose. Call today for your complimentary consultation, and experience the difference!
Carrara was magical, breathtaking, and heartfelt by everyone. I am still receiving emails and thank you cards from our guests, thanking me for inviting them to our wedding. They all say that Carrara’s dance such a unique expression of Our Love. Even our other vendors said they had tears in their eyes during Carrara’s dance. Carrara is blessed with talent, and I was blessed by God to have found her. Carrara made My Wedding with My Beautiful Wife Flower, more beautiful and more spectacular beyond words. Every word written here comes from my heart. Carrara, I can not thank you enough. You will always be in Our Hearts, forever and beyond !
- Richard and Flower, Married 4/14/12 at the Brevard Zoo
Ready to complete your wedding or commitment ceremony with a belly dance show? Call (203) 716-1479 or E-mail Carrara to customize your show and reserve the date! Carrara only books one wedding per date to ensure total commitment to your wedding, and your wedding only.
Want to see how your wedding might look with a performance from Carrara? Check out the following live performance footage from real weddings Carrara has performed:
Carrara is one of the most fun and unique individuals that I have had the pleasure of meeting. She was able to provide me with individual attention and helped to make my wedding perfect. Her surprise dance left my guests with the craving of more dancing. She really helped to get everyone up and moving on the dance floor. The surprise was talked about long after her show ended, too. The added element of entertainment helped to make our wedding really reflect us as she took the time to personalize everything for us with regard to our cultures and relationship. Carrara is truly an artist in high heels! I am going to hire her for every party I throw here on out!!
- Tiffany R., Married 7/5/12 at Lake Mary Event Center
Enhance Your Wedding With Belly Dance:
Looking for Orlando wedding entertainment ideas? Here are a couple of Carrara’s favorite tried-and-true ways to integrate a belly dance show into your wedding and all the celebrations leading up to it.
- Reception Entertainment – Looking for the perfect transition from dinner to dancing? Entertain your guests with a full-length (20-30 minute) belly dance show during the last course/s of your meal! For maximum glamor, consider a 2-part show with a costume change! A belly dance show during your wedding reception is a great way to avoid having one of those “cookie-cutter” weddings where everybody goes home early and nobody dances. Your guests will thank you for giving them something fun to do!
- Cocktail Hour – Fill every minute of your wedding day with excitement, including the down time between your ceremony and reception. A belly dance show during your cocktail hour is a stylish diversion while guests wait for you and your bridal party to make your grand entrance.
- Zeffa - The zeffa (also spelled zaffa) is a traditional Arabic wedding procession where the belly dancer leads the newlyweds through the room and to their table, often balancing a lit candelabra (shamadan) on her head to symbolically light the way for the couple. (A flameless LED option is available for wedding venues that prohibit fire). A Middle Eastern showstopper that never goes out of style.
- Wedding Ceremony - Did you know that you could have a belly dancer dance you down the aisle? While this option is far less common, one of Carrara’s all-time fondest wedding memories involved dancing the bride down the aisle to the couple’s favorite song.
- Bridal Entrance Choreography - Make your entrance in style with a choreographed entrance for your bridal party. This is the ultimate choice for the bride who’s not afraid to stand out! To find out if this choice is right for you, check out Carrara’s blog post: How to Pull off a Bridal Entrance Choreography.
- Indian Shaadi - Treat your entire family to an elegant belly dance show custom-tailored for your wedding, sangeet or mendhi party. Carrara continually wins the respect of Indian couples with her keen understanding of India’s diverse music, culture and wedding customs.
- Rehearsal Dinners & Engagement Parties- Who says you have to save all the fun for your wedding day? A belly dance performance is the perfect way to break the ice and get everyone in the mood for celebration at your rehearsal dinner or engagement party!
- Interactive Workshops for Bachelorette Parties and Bridal Showers – Treat the Bride to Be and all your guests to an afternoon or evening of girl bonding with a belly dance workshop at your home or the location of your choosing. A chic alternative to the typical (and sometimes, cheesy) bridal shower and bachelorette party activities! For inspiration, check out these photos from a Real Bachelorette Party in Oviedo, or a Bollywood-Inspired Bridal Shower in Viera.
We loved Carrara Nour! Her performance at our wedding was beautiful and perfect in every way! I grew up in the Middle East so the music she was going to dance to was very important to me. Carrara worked with us from the day we met her to make sure the music selection, the colors, the show were all appropriate and to our liking! She is very professional and extremely prompt in her follow-up. She was even helpful with recommendations for other vendors we needed. I would recommend her services to any bride who is looking for a trustworthy vendor who will perform an amazing belly dancing show!
- Liza D., married 4/20/13 at Estate of John’s Lake
- 72% of brides say they “wish they would have spent more time researching their reception entertainment.”
- During wedding planning, brides-to-be say that their highest priority is their attire, followed by the reception site and the caterer. Reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities. Within one week after the reception, 78% of brides said they should have made entertainment their highest priority!
- When asked, 81% of guests said that the one thing they remembered most about the wedding was the entertainment at the reception.
- 93% of brides said they would have spent more of their budget on entertainment.
- Any belly dancer can buy a couple of costumes, create a web presence, and call herself a “pro” whether or not she’s ready to perform and do business at the professional level. Any belly dancer can also claim to specialize in weddings, with or without any proven track record in the field. There are no mandatory licenses, certifications, or industry regulations to protect brides against this misleading (yet common) practice. The only way to make sure you’re hiring the best entertainer for your event is to read her reviews from previous clients on third-party websites, watch video from previous events to see how she improvises and interacts with a live audience, and most importantly, ask your other wedding vendors for referrals. Click Here to read testimonials from previous brides and endorsements from Carrara’s wedding industry colleagues. (For more information, check out Carrara’s article The Connoisseur’s Guide to Hiring a Belly Dancer).
- The average wedding budget in Orlando is $20,000. An experienced Orlando belly dancer will charge at least $200 for a wedding show. With approximately 1% of your budget contributing toward 80% of your guests’ enjoyment, a belly dance show is a small investment that delivers huge and powerful results!
*The first four statistics were published in St. Louis Bride & Groom Magazine in 2003. Sources include: Simmons, 2001; USA Today, 2002; National Bridal Service, 2001; The Knot, 2002; Brides Magazine, 2001